Spiders are scary creatures. Their long legs make it unpredictable to decide in which direction they are actually going to move.
Imagine sitting pleasantly on your study table typing something on your laptop, only to find that a big fat spider is crawling towards you. You immediately get out of your reverie and find a hard time adjusting back.
If that is your condition, consider reading this entire article on repelling spiders using eucalyptus.
Can Eucalyptus Act as a Spider Repellent?
Well, it is a big yes from all of us. Eucalyptus is an amazing repellent for spiders.
It has a pleasant smell which is appealing to us humans but spiders find it pretty (pretty much) intolerant.
Benefits of Using Eucalyptus as a Spider Repellent
The merits of using Eucalyptus as a spider repellent are as mentioned below –
- Eucalyptus is a natural repellent and has little to no side-effects.
- It has no toxic chemicals or acids present in it.
- It has an aromatic fragrance which when inhaled would not cause any harm to the health of the individual.
- It is cheap and is readily available at the nearby local stores.
How To Use The Eucalyptus As A Spider Repellent?
To use Eucalyptus as a natural repellent, you’ll require the following items –
- Eucalyptus Oil
- Spray Bottle
- Cotton balls
- The first method is to pour water into the spray bottle and add a few drops of the eucalyptus oil to make a solution. Then, spray the mixture in the hard-to-reach-areas. You can even spray it on the cushions and furniture.
- The second method is to apply a few drops of the oil into the cotton balls that you bought from the store. Rub the dark areas of the house with the cotton balls. You can also put the cotton balls at certain areas of your house.
We hope our article helped you in dealing with the spiders at your house. Keep on checking our website for more such amazing articles.